Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Project



I am stuck in a rut and I can't seem to find my way out. I have these visions in my mind or what I want to do but when I try to get them out my mind goes blank. I start to think about one thing and then another pops up. I don't have much experience in installation work but I am willing to struggle with it.

I am an adult but when it comes to my art I seem to take a role of a child. My voice is lost among my art as a child's is lost among a crowd of adults. I can't get the attention I want except when I fall flat on my face as I jump around the adults to get their attention. My voice has grown slowly into a teen but I still have moments when I crawl back towards being a baby and having the crowd of adults saying how cute.

I know I want the viewer to feel uncomfortable and I want my message to give them that reaction. I plan to work with simple sentences or even just words to cause the viewer to react in the way I want them to. I don't know if it will be successful but it is a learning process and the more mistakes I make the more I will learn. I just hope my mistakes are too big that I fall into a deeper hole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home